Monday, September 24, 2012

various sushi cake!


Since TV broadcast of July, there are many orders for sushi cake!

Here is the special version. a lot of sashimi flowers and
animal veggie carvings.
 



For wedding party....flowers, carvings, and veggie name plate.
Congratulations!


Looking back the last month...
Star Wars Celebration6 was so great!
I've been thinking about overseas recently since I came back from Florida.

That experience remind me that I really like adventure...
It is wonderful thing to visit other country and watch the world.
(this pic is when I were working at toronto's restaurant)


If there is an offer of work by
events from the foreign countries....
I will participate positively!
but  I know I have a work in Osaka so,
short-term only...for now.

Maybe long term in the future!

No comments: